1974 260Z For Sale

sclip

IMAG00159

Greetings New to Forum, Hope someone can assist. Trying to sell car for Neighbor. I have worked on this car many times and Built the Motor. Any Questions please ask. I will check Emails in a timely manner. not sure how to post Pics. I can email pics.

1974 260Z. The care has a 260 in it Stock Motor. Carbs have been worked on with Lighter oil in the Bowls allowing quicker throttle response. Car comes with 2 Extra 280Z motors one Complete and another in parts. See Pics. All part there. Car has slicks on now 1 spare. Also have 4 new Hoosier P205/55R14 Rain Tires mounted on Rims. Comes with Tire Covers. This car is clean, Personal Decals have been removed. MSD Ignition, Tach Adapter. Car comes with Transponder for Track Timing. Fuel Cell, Braided gas line. Brake pads upgraded with High Temp and High Temp Brake Fluid installed. Suspension Adjusted for Track with Adjustable After Market Shocks. Manual Trans 5 speed. Many spare parts Shocks, Carbs Gauges, Spare Trans. This cars sounds great and if purchased can be tested down the Road. Great Buy, car built in 2007. $20,000 initial investment. Has not run at the track for 2 years. Has fresh tune up and fresh Cam2 Gas in it. The car can be Tech Inspected locally. Class the car run in was Performance Touring Class E. No Title Bill of Sale Only. Buyer can request Title Thru BMV. $6000 OBO