Sparco Victory RS-4 Racing Suit (Size 58) - HOCOTEX fabric

Schist4Brainz

SOLD! Brand new, in original packaging, never worn. Size 58. Grey with orange trim. Awesome lightweight and breathable single-layer Hocotex fabric suit offers triple-layer protection.

Retail price from Sparco is $875. I'm asking $850 and will even pay for shipping, but will entertain any reasonable offer.

I ordered this suit in two sizes because no dealers near me stock it and I didnt know which size would fit. I am keeping the one that fits and selling this one because I refuse to pay Sparco the exhorbitant restocking fee of 20% of the original purchase price for returning it. My loss is your gain. Save a little on the MSRP and taxes. I'll even pay for shipping. For local pick-up in Fort Worth I will knock off $20.

See my eBay listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/191944662326?

Manufacturer's Info:

http://www.sparcousa.com/product/victory-rs-4

Single Layer Construction. Multi-Layer Protection.

The Victory RS-4 is the result of over 3 years of research and development. Sparco has patented a new technology called HOCOTEX® which revolutionizes the way racing suits are made. This new exclusive Sparco technology creates a single layer fabric which has the protection of what is normally achieved by a multi-layer fabric. The Victory RS-4 is the only single layer suit to pass the SFI 3.2/5 rating. The Victory RS-4 is both SFI 3.2A/5 and FIA 8856-2000 homologated.

Comfort never felt before: Thanks to HOCOTEX®, the Victory RS-4 is two times more breathable than a suit produced using traditional technology. The use of this relatively thinner fabric allows the Victory RS-4 to have ultimate flexibility. The Victory RS-4 also features 360 degree stretch arm gussets that provide more mobility in a seated driving position.

Improved fire resistance: Traditional racing suits have layers of fabric sewn together with a quilted pattern. The quilting provides air space between the layers which bloats in a fire, this provides thermal protection to the driver. HOCOTEX® creates a honeycomb structure with internal air cells that ensure the driver even more fire protection. Traditional box quilting creates an average of 300 air chambers in a size 52 suit. The Victory RS-4 has over 60,000 microcell air chambers which provide a 10 to 12% increase in heat protection performance.

001129HB...GRS_low.jpg

• 2 months later...