Mazda MX5 Miata NC - PTD / TTD Oklahoma

random hero

2006 Mazday MX5 currently in PTD/TTD trim. I bought the car winter 2014 from a dealer in Dallas Texas, the car was built over the winter, and has since undergone quite a bit of development. The car has been raced with NASA Rocky Mountain & Texas 2015 & 2016 seasons (Luke Wuckert #199). The car holds two class lap records in Rocky Mountain Region in PTD, and those were set on Maxxis RC-1. The current trim of car running a Hosier tire is possible, and this car would be head and shoulders above the field. I’ve lead & won every event entered this year in the car, and I’m a mediocre driver at best. I’ve set the car up to run Maxxis tires, it’s won me 11 sets of tires past two years, making running costs next to nothing. The car has been to MER in Cresson TX and has been maintained by Chirs Halderman at X-Factor racing. The car needs absolutely nothing! It has all fresh fluids, brand new set of Maxxis RC-1’s that will come with the car, it’s 100% turn key ready to go! I’ll do my best to list parts/modifications. NONE of the parts listed were used/ebay/craiglist etc, 90% of the stuff came from Good-Win Racing in California, and Fly’n Miata in Colorado. I budgeted $20,000 to build the car, and now have receipts for over $40,000 – Moving to different car for 2017, this thing is absolutely competitive, swap a 2.5L and it’ll be a fantastic ST4 car. This is also NOT a “pro” car that’s been crashed, and ran through the ringer – I keep the car off the rev-limiter, car’s never been in any type of incident and maintained religiously. Car is located in Oklahoma City, I can ship the car to east/west coast for nominal fee.

Asking $22,000

[email protected]

Powertrain

2006 NC Chassis 108,000(ish) Miles

Motor is out of 2014 MX5 NC2 (better internals) was swapped in by X-Factor, 13,000 miles prior to swap – has 5 events, runs amazing. NC2 wiring harness swapped

AEM Mazdaspeed intake

CSF racing Aluminum Radiator – Car runs normal temps in 105+ ambient

Goodwin Roadster Sport Ceramic Racing Header

Goodwin Race exhaust setup – no cat, small resonator

Tranmission Rebuilt by MER w/Mazdaspeed Racing internals

Excedy Happy Meal Carbon Clutch & Lightweight Flywheel

Beatrush shifter bushing

OS Giken Diff (3 weekends) – OS Giken Fluid changed every event

Tomei Diff as spare

ECU-Tek Moto East Tune & Race-rom (Car is setup for flat-food shift and autoblip downshifts)

Goodwin Race Motor Mounts

Goodwin Oil filter relocator/cooler

Suspension & Chassis

Fox Fly’n Miata Race Coilover setup (1-1.5 seconds quicker everywhere over triple adj Motons)

Progress F/R sway bars w/AWR end links

RX8 front hubs

Rear Hubs and bearings replaced 2 events ago by X-Factor

X-Factor has corner balanced and aligned car multiple times

Steel Braided Brake Lines

Hawk DT60 F/R

Castrol 660 fluid

Safety

First Miatacages.com NC Cage – Halo is as wide as possible, setup for tall driver, Nascar bars

DC Motorsports Hardtop

Miatacages.com custom quick release w/MOMO wheel

Miatacages.com window net setup

Electric Toggle Kill switch – solenoid under hood (high $ MER setup)

OMP Halo Seat – New 2015 – Fits larger driver, I’d be happy to remove seat and subtract $$$

Sabelt HANS belts – good until 2018 I believe, new in 2015

ESS Fire suppression system – nozzles in cab, fuel cell and engine bay (6 total)

Spares & Misc

(2) FULL Sets TR Motorsports wheels 17x9

(1) oem w/Conti Rains (great shape, fantastic rain tire)

Comes with box of misc spares, CV shaft, tie-rods, etc.

Photo link added https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnzpVPzS6KpUbQ6rLYhvfodU6SM

have car lined up motivated, shoot me an offer!!!

• 4 weeks later...