SpecE30

rustydawg

It was built in 2008 was and was raced four times with a couple of time trials. I purchased the car in 2011 and have used it at driving schools over five or six weekends per year. With a good driver, the car ran 1.46.xx at Road Atlanta on worn out Toyo RRs. It weighs 2,650 lbs. I have not dyno’d the car but it pulls well.

To go racing, the car needs the safety equipment updated and the spec exhaust. Also, the rear windows are lexan and not currently spec legal (hopefully, that changes in 2017). The reason I am selling is that I have a chance to buy a different race car. It has been well maintained (will forward history upon request).

Chasis: white 1989 325i sedan

Motor: original with around 160k

Driveline/Suspension: z3 short shifter, Jaffster shift knob, AKG red poly engine, transmission, differential and control arm mounts. SE30 suspension with Ground Control fixed camber plates, IE front sway bar, Racing Dynamics rear sway bar, Bimmerworld adjustable rear sway bar links. Stainless braded clutch line. 2015 BMW OE control arms.

Interior: J3 Racing cage (x door bars), Momo steering wheel and quick release, Turner Motorsport pedal covers, driver’s seat Cobra Suzuka Pro seat, Schroth six point harnesses, passenger’s seat Sparco XL, and Schroth six point harnesses. Cool suit wired.

Wheels/Brakes: two sets of D-Force, one set of Team Dynamics and one set of bottle caps. One set of D-Force has DE useable RRs. The Team Dynamics wheels are fitted with Dunlop Direzza Star Specs. Bimmerworld brake ducts, recently rebuilt calipers, stainless braded brake lines, brass brake guide pins front and rear. 2016 brake rotors. Four newer BMW OE wheel bearings. Bimmerworld wheel studs and nuts.

Extras: new in box clutch, used brake calipers, many sets of used brake pads, abs computer, DMEs and whatever else I find.

Cons: pealing clear coat, the odometer and tach don’t work, small oil leak. I slightly bent the valence and driver’s side fender with an off at Roebling (all are functional).

Price $8,000 OBO. Located in Johns Creek GA (suburb NE of Atlanta).

Pictures: http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/trusty31/slideshow/SpecE30

[email protected]

• 2 months later...