For Sale 2008 Corvette Z51 Body panels or Garage Art

Corvette50mike

For Sale- stock GM front fenders and rear quarters from my 2008 Corvette Z51 Coupe. These are non Z06/Grand Sport panels. I converted this car to a SCCA T1/ NASA ST1 race car when it was new and eventually updated the body to GS/Z06 panels. These are the actual panels that were on the car for a podium finish in T1 at the 2011 SCCA Runoffs so they still carry all sponsor decals! The front fenders are both Genuine GM replacement parts and the rear quarters are the ones that came from the factory. I DO NOT have the gas tank door, it was transferred to the new panel. These are in good used condition, no cracks, tears, or messed up bolt holes. The stickers can be removed. The car is Jetstream Blue metallic. Great garage art too! The front fenders sell new for $586 each and the rear quarter panels sell new for $908 each. I can't get the pictures to upload, but text me and I'll send them to you.

2008 Corvette C6 Coupe front fenders- Left and Right $200 per side

2008 Corvette C6 Coupe rear quarters- Left and Right $300 per side

All prices are in Kansas City and you pay freight. Please text or call (913) 915-1504. Thank you.

Mike McGinley