2014-2015 NASA SU CHAMPIONSHIP CAR FOR SALE

Jim V.

• Members

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Time to let her go - new car is finally on order and arriving in May. As a result my Tube Chassis Trans-Am Series C-6 Corvette needs to be sold. Car is very well known in Florida and has taken the NASA-Florida SU 1st Place Championship in 2014 and 2015 (only reason it did not in 2016 - took a year off from driving). Specifications on the car is as follows:

Chassis - 2002 Hoerr Chassis

Body - ACP C-6 Corvette Fiberglass

Color - Jetstream Blue

Engine - ECR 358 SB2 (dyno estimate at 840hp) - 2 hours on rebuild

Trans - Jericho 5 speed (2 races since rebuild)

Rear End - Ford 9" with third link

Shocks - Penske 3-way (all around)

Recent Work/Upgrades Include:

New rear fender tubs in 6/2014

Car completely rewired in 4/2014

Shocks rebuilt by Penske 10/2016

New battery in 2015

New Scroth Enduro FIA belts in 2015

New Quartermaster clutch in 10/2015 (all plates, clutch pack, etc.) - 2 hours

New Rear Springs 10/2015

New Hub Seals, Bearings, Hub Gears, and Races in 8/2015

New Fuel Cell Bladder in 4/2013 (good to 4/18)

AMB Transponder and Display IT Installed

Spares Package;

Spare rebuilt SB2 engine with ECR heads - 0 hours (dyno estimate at 810 hp) value ($20,000)

Spare Jericho 5-speed - rebuilt with 0 hours (value $5000)

Spare set new rotors (4) and pads (all corners)

New spare windshield & headlight cover (Five Star)

New Power Steering Pump

New Steering Rack

New Spare Set Axles

Spare Set Tires/Rims

Cool Suit System (shirt and helmet blower)

Car has been fully prepped, serviced, nut/bolted and 100% ready to race. All service work and track support was done by American Speed/Bupp Motorsports in Fort Lauderdale. Includes SCCA and NASA Log books. Car has a 2017 NASA Annual Race Sticker

Car can run in the low 2:08's at Sebring and was raced in the Trans Am Series with the former owner (Jordan Bupp). I personally never needed to push the car to that level. My best time at Sebring was a 2:15. Car is reliable and fast.

I know I am missing a lot of the extra spares which comes with the car including a lot of parts like radiators, hubs, spare rims/parts, rear calipers, caliper rebuild kits, filters, hardware, etc, etc, etc. I have maintained the car with an open checkbook since purchasing the car in January 2014.

This is a "turn-key" package and is 100% sorted and ready to race. If not sold, the car will race in the 2017 NASA East Coast Championships at Sebring this October. Note, this is not a car for the beginner or novice driver. Car is currently located in West Palm Beach.

Quick Sale Price: $69,000 complete with ALL SPARES!!!! I will also provide a free track weekend at one of my upcoming NASA Sebring event either in April or June this year for the buyer.

I will be happy to email pictures or answer any questions. I can be reached at 201-280-0029 (cell) or by email at [email protected]

Jim VanderVliet

Regional Director

NASA - Florida