ST4 at Thill 8/12-13/17

944buzz

Just looked at results for Thill and ST4. Large field of 14 cars. Nice to see good car counts for this new class.

The winning car on Saturday appeared to have the field covered with a 3 second per lap advantage on Saturday but was considerable slower on Sunday.

Can anyone tell me if they switched drivers in the Nexen car or did vehicle have a problem on Sunday?

Congrats to all who competed.

Is there an unofficial head count for WSC at Thill in October? I am planning on running ST4 in my 944 and was hoping to see a decent car count.

See you all there.

Charles Buzzetti

Is there an unofficial head count for WSC at Thill in October? I am planning on running ST4 in my 944 and was hoping to see a decent car count. See you all there. Charles Buzzetti

There is a Nasa Championships forum in the National Office section of Nasaforums, and one post mentions that for WSC, there is an entry list at

https://nasachampionships.com/2017-nasa-western-states-championships-entries/. When you open up the list, I believe that you can click on the class to sort by Class (is ascending or descending order), but you have to go to the right page as right now, there are 190 total entries, and only 50 show up on a page. If I counted correctly, there are currently 11 ST4 competitors on the list. - Jim

Thanks fir the driver info as well as the entry list.

I will be in ST4 also so make that 12 entries. It's nice to see this class grow so fast.

I am racing two cars and I am only listed in ST1.

Hopefully ST4 and 1 are in separate run groups. If not I will run in 4 and switch to TT1 for my other car.

Looking forward to a great race!

See you there.