Contengency Links on NASAPRORACING

brkntrxn

When will the 2018 contingencies be updated? I have switched classes this year and I am having difficulty figuring out the programs for Toyo, Hawk, and Ford. How much does each pay out and how do I register and claim? I am not seeing/clicking any detailed links from the contingency page.

https://nasaproracing.com/contingencies?utf8=%E2%9C%93&for_series=116&commit=Show

-Kevin

• National Staff

Kevin,

The team has been working hard to lock in the 2018 programs. I know it can be a bit frustrating having the programs follow along after the start of the season, but many of the programs don't get final budgeting approval until around this time.

I can say that nearly all of our 2017 programs have been renewed and you'll see many finalized programs posted this week. We've also been requesting that they retroactively pay out for all 2018 finishes so you all can begin claiming awards immediately.

Look for many of those programs to be posted on the NASA website here this week!

https://www.nasaproracing.com/contingencies

On behalf of the entire team here at NASA, I apologize for any frustration these delays have caused and hope that our 2018 programs will assist with your racing season substantially.

See you at the track!

We've also been requesting that they retroactively pay out for all 2018 finishes so you all can begin claiming awards immediately.

Thanks, Jeremy. I fully understand the effort that goes into the details. The above statement is really the only one that matters!!!

Will we still have Hoosier? Also, can you do anything or speak to anyone at Hawk regarding the issues many are having with codes that were issued last year that are not working? Molly has been trying to get some traction, but her emails seem to fall on deaf ears.

• National Staff
Will we still have Hoosier? Also, can you do anything or speak to anyone at Hawk regarding the issues many are having with codes that were issued last year that are not working? Molly has been trying to get some traction, but her emails seem to fall on deaf ears.

Yes to both of your questions!

• 1 month later...

What are the logistics of getting the form filled out by an official? I see electronic forms that can be submitted but what does this mean when the official's signature is required before it can be submitted? Does every racer have to track down the official and have them e-sign the form on a smart phone or something? Will there be printed blank forms at the track?

• 3 weeks later...
What are the logistics of getting the form filled out by an official? I see electronic forms that can be submitted but what does this mean when the official's signature is required before it can be submitted? Does every racer have to track down the official and have them e-sign the form on a smart phone or something? Will there be printed blank forms at the track?

I just went thru this, this past weekend. Go to the Compliance Form (I did mine on iPhone), fill out your info, have your class director/leader fill out his/her info and then submit. I did mine on my iPhone in order to take to our class director. You'll get an email with info to fill out the Redemption portion and submit. Its been suggested to initiate the Compliance Form and submit at the beginning of your event weekend (i.e. first meeting), that way its ready after the weekend if you have some contingencies coming.