Video movie of July 9th race at Willow Springs

Greg Collier

Do you have a video of the restart?

The 1st re-start is on there... I think.

Yes, I just looked at it. The counter is about 2:54 and I passed the Mustang as did you, and I can see you in the pic-in-pic view rear camera of my car. Why?

No the second one after you left. Did you friend get? I have it on video, I just don't know how to put it up. It was a fun restart, one car up front broke and everyone had to miss him.

No the second one after you left. Did you friend get? I have it on video, I just don't know how to put it up. It was a fun restart, one car up front broke and everyone had to miss him.

Why isn't a young grasshopper like yourself out partying on a Saturday night rather then looking at your computer screen?

You need someone with a website to host your video in order for it to be seen on this or any site.

"Why isn't a young grasshopper like yourself out partying on a Saturday night rather then looking at your computer screen?"

Cause my life is all about cars and I can't find a women that will stay with me throught it all, yes to young, but that's me.

• 3 months later...

Greg, I remember this race with you... I just saw this now... you and I have had a number of good events together, I remember some close racing at CalSpeedway last year also. My car is the Mustang Cobra with the silver stripe.

Look forward to seeing you in 2006...

Andy

I'm in Mission Valley... Quite a few SoCal boys here Next year we'll do the awards banquet at D&B here in Mission Valley

The other Greg...