Jump to content

Driving Concepts School alternatives?


Recommended Posts

Ive noticed its nearly the only way(that ive seen) to get a provisional license, but theyre all in California.........what about us east coast people, what do we do???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Contact your local region. I believe that you still run thru the HPDE system. When you have worked up to H4 & are (deemed) ready, you sign up to license test.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...