Thunderhill Sun. Nov 18th!!!!!!!!!!!!

cooter

Cooter here, Hoping to get a little feedback on a few instructors-race guys that want to test there cars, show other people the right way to race, or just to get a huge amount of track time. Don trask has already signed up to instruct and a few others have expressed some interest. Last time we ran we had 7-8 CMC cars and people were lined up to go for rides!! Its a great time, fully catered, and possibly one of the best events more massive amounts of track time! It is the next day after the annual cmc dinner, which could be fun!! Please reply here if you have any questions!!! Thanks

That might be doable for me. I'm down in SoCal, but I might be able to swing up to T-Hill for the weekend especially since the CMC dinner is that weekend.

- Nick #45

Thanks for the support!! Chris Garten plans on being there, w/his 4 sale sign on his car!!! Don Trask!! Looks like yourself and Evan are interested!! We are off to a great start and almost always fill to capacity. Its just a good time for all to have a ton of track time and also teaching new guys the racing techniques!! Still room for more if there is still interest!

Paul

Paul, Is there a price break for instructing?

I will be there the 17th instructing the SCCA Street School, so it would be easy for me to stay over.

you bet...Includes Event Shirt plus it is fully catered, breakfast and lunch plus drinks!!! normal price is $225, So I have reduced it to $100. for cmc'ers and I would need for you to help with the beginners!! We always have a great time! You will love it!

• 2 weeks later...

Ben Pfaff is now in for the Thunderhill event!! Thanks Ben for teching my car...It runs great. I still have 5 slots open for instructor, let me know !!

Paul

OK Paul, count me in!! As a matter of fact I'm going to call everyone and set up a cmc fun race if thats ok,it was a blast last year!I will instruct too.

Thanks,

Tony Guaglione

CMC A/I #55

Thanks Larry for the entry form. Please get your forms in and mail a check if possible. Because I am only giving a discount to you racers, I do not want to collect it in front of other racers!! Thanks for the support!!

Paul

Paul,

If you are still in need of instructors for the November 18th weekend let me know?? I don't have a car to run but am willing to help out with instruction.

Paul,

It doesn't look like I'm going to make it up to T-Hill this weekend. I'm due to get my car Dynoed down here in SoCal on Saturday, which pretty much wipes out any chances I have of making it up there on Sunday. It sounds like a blast, hopefully I can work my schedule out to make it up there next year.

- Nick