California Speedway

Jeff Trask

So, who's going to show? I'll be there ready to start my assault on the 2002 CMC season. Camaro guys ( and gal): Remember to get your camber in order! Mustang guys: It's a tight course and our cars transition better than those ponderous Chevy's. Hook your racer up and show up. If you don't, you will never catch me in my quest to win the 2002 season championship...see you on the darkside!

It looks like I may be there. It was never a priority because I've been working on my car plus it is a long haul for me. I'm getting the car ready faster than I thought so hopefully I'll see you guys there.

Here is the list so far for the Calif speedway..

J.Trask

D.Trask

J.Wilson

D.Campbell

N.Littleton

P.Middione

J.Swindle

N.Steel

J.Ducharme

S.Stowell

Let me know if I missed you.

Tony

The #81 car of "ESSE" will be there. Not yet on entry list. Steve will drive one race and I will run it for American Iron points in second race ( The #88 Bird is not ready for this season yet)

And since it seems Tony will not be there with his trailer will be happy to offer to use my just purchased enclosed trailer as CMC meeting place.

Jeff..Good to see you back, and glad you running CMC instead of American Iron.( Back to V8 power)

Per

Actually, I will be running AI on Sunday. I will take the resrictor off the Stang (adds 11 HP and 10 Torque) and all 300 lbs of lead out of the interior. I think it will be a very competitive AI ride...

Helldin, any info on the trailer? I would like to sell my open trailer some day and go the enclosed route. I've realized that there are quite a few benefits. I just haven't been able to afford it. I have noticed though that featherlite offers what appears to be decent financing so I may try it.

thanks,

-Vageli

http://pages.prodigy.net/trackboss

Vageli..

I am on very low budget, Bought the enclosed trailer from a friend who sold his race car. So did not spend that much money( but doing some upgrades)..Plus I spent every racing weekend in 2001 camping out with my wife and dogs in our $39.95 (sale at BIG 5!) tent to save up for better and bigger things...

Per,

Thanks for the offer with your trailer for CMC meetings!!

Your right, I won't be there since I'll be in Florida for a week showing my kids where Mickey Mouse lives..But you can bet your ass that you know where I would really like to be on Sat/Sun!I'll be thinking of you guys.

Tony

Guys-

You can also use my big trailer for meetings if you need to. I plan to have it in the paddock right near the grid area as sort of an Ops Center, so it is more than available for meetings, shade, and such.

-JWL