New CMC website is up!

NickS

The new CMC website is up. It'll take about 24 hours for the changes to propagate around. Please let me know if you see any problems with the new site.

- Nick

Camaro #45

Thanks to Nick and his hard work, we finally have a new CMC web page. We hope to better serve the owners of CMC cars and future CMC racers. Thanks for your efforts and see you on the race course!

Nick..Looks great....

Great web site..Now I wish I ran CMC so I could get on this site...Wish our American Iron site was up and running just like yours

GREAT JOB! Tastes great and more filling...everything a website could be...thanks Nick and everyone who contributed to the new CMC site...and how about an American Iron information section on this site...after all, some CMC class drivers switch back and forth and isn't AI really just a super CMC? Again, thanks for all the work.

Richard got a good point..

We got a lot of crossover drivers (not crossdressers) out there..Richard..are you on the Yahoo..American Iron list? Does about the same but a little more complicated..

Thanks guys! Glad you like the site. I'm open to suggestions and comments for content and what not with it.

If anyone wants to write a article or an event writeup during the year, let me know and I'll make sure it gets posted.

- Nick

Camaro #45