February Sears Point...License/training program

Tony G

Don't miss this....

I will be at Sears point on the weekend of the 8/9th to license and train any CMC beginners.

Let me know if your going to attend ,and if your going for your license make sure you have everything in order EARLY with NASA.

Any veterans interested in helping me?

Thanks,

Tony

Thanks,you guys!

Can I also get any rookies or new CMC license ready people to contact me.

Scott Gregory and Frank Little are also going.

thanks,

Tony

• Members

I'll be there for both days. I have everything ready for the new year (yeah, that's hard when you buy a finished car) except a current dyno and (perhaps) the newly required windshield clips...but more on that in a different post.

Al

I may do that particularly given that it gets heads, cam, LS6 intake, and long tube headers the weekend before.

Youza PK, you may have to fight me out of your passenger seat!

Tony,

I'm new to the series and plan on attending the licensing school on Feb. 8 & 9. I will mail off my license application asap. Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional information at my email address or my cell# 408-674-4754.

p.s. I'm also interested in helping if your still looking.

Thanks,

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Good times at Sears! Got to meet new CMCer Al Fernandez and hang out with Mike Plum, Tony G., Don Trask, Dave Morin, former CMCer Don Campbell. Saw Erick VanWagenen tearin' it up in Campbell's old car. See you at California Speedway!

Julie is right..we had a blast.Tons of track time teaching the new guys and adding to the growing CMC family of fun!

Frank Little is very fast,Al Fernandez got his license with my Camaro he bought,Scott Gregory just keeps soaking in the all the "do this" stuff like a sponge,Plum needs a clutch,Julie needs some front end parts,and i need some sleep!

Fontana sounds too good to be true,this should be a blast.

More info to come soon.

Wish we had picked this last weekend to be our first race ,as the weather was PERFECT!! And we all thought it would rain!! Damn..

Tony

• Members

I can't say thanks enough to all of you that were there this weekend. I had an absolute blast, and even managed to learn a lot in the process. Things like don't try to stay outside of Frank in 7 'cause he's NOT staing inside! Again, thanks for everyone's advice and support.