Advancing to HPDE4

B16

Ok, so I've been in HPDE 3 for about 2 years now. I have run with the Advanced group with other HPDE clubs. I feel I'm now ready for NASA HPDE 4 now. Do I just sign up for the next event as HPDE 4? Or do I need to sign up as HPDE 3 and get "signed off" for Group 4? I would rather just sign up for Group 4, but I'm not sure if there are certain "rules" regarding that?

thanks

• National Staff

You need to be signed off by the Group 3 leader to move into HPDE 4. Here is the link to the NorCal HPDE Staff page with e-mail addresses. http://www.nasanorcal.com/NorCalOfficials/HPDE_Staffing.htm

If Steve, Ralph, Albert, or Barry know you, one of them may be able to approve you for HPDE 4 before your next event. If you are planning on coming to SoCal for your next event, then you need to e-mail me (address below).

i think i know you (b16) not sure though. Do you drive a del sol?

the norcal group4 is a big jump from group3 but after spending that much time in group3 you should be ready

i think i know you (b16) not sure though. Do you drive a del sol?

the norcal group4 is a big jump from group3 but after spending that much time in group3 you should be ready

Yes, you know me. Yes, I'm the one with the Black Del Sol. I have been doing track events in the advanced group with many other clubs. I think I have what it takes. I have been in conversation with Steve about this.

OT:

Are you going to the Thunderhill event on 11/10? The 7 session day? I'll be there.

You should be planning to run H-4 with the Del SOl. Come by the Honda Cahllenge camp this weekend and meet the crew.

Thanks for the invite!

Are you "father lock"? If so, I know your son Mike. I heard his del sol is now out of commission. I also talk often with Brian Z. I also know Brandon Kraus (H1 driver, prelude). The del sol I have now is a Del Sol Vtec which puts me into H3 where no one is. Or I can run H1. I've heard I can put the D16Z6 in and run H4 with the Vtec chassis? HC is my ultimate goal, I just lack the funds to prep the car as of now. I wont be there this weekend, I plan on doing the 11/10 event as my next and last one with NASA for the season. If I don't see you guys there, I'm sure I'll run into you next season.

yep that's me the old , Slow guy! Look forward to seeing you in H4. Mike can help with the back classing to get you legal for H4. It's a great class with lot's of competition.... we all run very close to each other. See you next year!