HPDE Cancellation Policy

PEP Racing

Me and my Dad are signed-up for the 11/23 Infineon HPDE event . His car will not be finished by then and he needs to cancell . What is the policy on this?

Thank You,

Phil

Per the NASA web site;

HPDE/School/Open Track: Full refund less $30.00 processing fee, with at least 1 week notice, otherwise no refunds/credits. NO exceptions.

Hey Lance,

Thanks for the input...already thought of that! Of course you would say rent a "Mustang GT"...being a Ford die-hard like yourself! We are running in the same group this time. Are you coming out for this one? If so, i'd love another ride-a-long in your GT!

See Ya,

Phil

Unfortunately, I won't be coming out: I'm done for the year (time to start working on the Honey-Do list!).

I would have recommended renting a Ferrari, but I hear that can be expensive - even for one day!

I'm sure we'll hook up at one of the upcoming events: we can give each other a ride then (I want to see how your Volvo handles). I really want to do Laguna Seca...