Yet another New Guy

Bignose10

All Adam has to do is run once with us in the Mid-Atlantic he will convert from the "Dark Side" and start running here full time. He will store the car at VIR and just commute like many others already do.

Is there a PayPal account where we can contribute to that fund?

I don't care who you are, that was funny, right there.

Eric...the cost for the SCCA 3 day school is $570..you can get all the information here: http://www.sfrscca.org/content/view/4403/90

this is the most intense bang for the buck when it comes to driver education and licensing...add to the cost the SCCA membership and permit and you'll be up to $700...having taken 6 people through 6 different school years I've constantly been impressed with the teaching methods on and off track...in my opinion it's the best way to get started in racing...and then the best racing is in CMC...RP

All Adam has to do is run once with us in the Mid-Atlantic he will convert from the "Dark Side" and start running here full time. He will store the car at VIR and just commute like many others already do.

Here's an idea.....come to Road Atlanta in March, and strut yer stuff. Your tow from VA is shorter than ours is from TX.

AAMOF, bring yer posse...you'll need 'em.