NORTHEAST CMC ???

aheld131548534742

I am looking to build a camaro and start racing CMC but i was looking at points and it looks like there is only one person in points in the northeast. what is the car count in CMC in the northeast ???

There is a lot of truth to that. It takes a few years but eventually it will pay off.

No one wants to run by themselves, but someone has to be the first. In our region it was Matt king and Bob Denton. Then the rest of us followed.

Bryan

Thanks guys well i have to do some HPDE and get my license this year so im looking forward to racing CMC in 2013. It will give me some time to build a camaro too as long as they don't change the rules to much on me till 2013. LOL

Put on a windshield banner and talk to everyone you can as you work through HPDE. It will help show other Camaro/Mustang guys on the fence that you're getting ready to race in 2013 and hopefully kick them into gear. Welcome!!

Put on a windshield banner and talk to everyone you can as you work through HPDE. It will help show other Camaro/Mustang guys on the fence that you're getting ready to race in 2013 and hopefully kick them into gear. Welcome!!

TRUE VERY TRUE

No one wants to run by themselves, but someone has to be the first. In our region it was Matt king and Bob Denton. Then the rest of us followed.

Actually, Indiana/Ohio CMC originated with Dave Algozine, Matt Ericson and myself in 2004. We obtained comp licenses together at Gingerman that year. KimiFan (Matt) and Keith O joined CMC the following year, 2005. Sorry for the off topic.

Actually, Indiana/Ohio CMC originated with Dave Algozine, Matt Ericson and myself in 2004. We obtained comp licenses together at Gingerman that year. KimiFan (Matt) and Keith O joined CMC the following year, 2005. Sorry for the off topic.

Ahh your right Tom. The point is still the same, someone has to start.

aheld13, Hi I'm the NE AI/CMC director, I responded on the fbody road race forum as well, everyone is right, the 1 lone CMCer in the NE is sticking it out waiting for others to show, so run CMC and more will come. I am at all the races in which most of the hpdes are run so come park with us and we'll help you in any way we can. If you need anything dont hesitate to call or email me. AL.

I'm also in the process of tryin to buy a cmc car to hpde next summer. Maybe the two of us could get people going.

COOL sounds like a plan

Does racing in other regions count toward your point totals? I plan to have my car race ready for either this coming year or the next depending on how things progress this winter. I am from Buffalo, Ny so the Glen & midohio are probably the closest tracks to me which are split between two regions.

Does racing in other regions count toward your point totals? I plan to have my car race ready for either this coming year or the next depending on how things progress this winter. I am from Buffalo, Ny so the Glen & midohio are probably the closest tracks to me which are split between two regions.

Spencer,

A race at Watkins Glen counts for the Northeast Regional points, a race at Mid-Ohio counts for Great Lakes Regional points. Both events count towards the 5 you'll need to compete at Nationals in September.

I'd also look at the Mid-Atlantic schedule as they run Summit Point and VIR...both east coast area tracks.

Sidney

CMC #64

• 1 year later...

Bumping this, just registered for 3 Northeast Events (NJMP, Pocono, & Watkins Glen) and comp school in April. Anyone else in the Northeast going to be ready for 2013?

BTW NE region has some great deals for early registeration for anyone interested in the Glen in September.

I'm also in the process of tryin to buy a cmc car to hpde next summer. Maybe the two of us could get people going.

It only takes two cars to have a race.....All you need is one more to round out a podium