Texas season ender at NOLA Motorsports Park

Al F.

• Members

What a way to finish off the season; partying on the bayou at NOLA Motorsports. This facility is simply amazing. Its on par with places like Miller. But enough about that...what I can remember...

Congratulations to the TX Regional Champion James Proctor!!!! James was 8 points in the lead coming into the weekend and did exactly what he had to do to stay there. Second and third are Dan Allford and Michael Mosty respectively. Congrats guys!

We had a nice field of 13 cars including some visitors: Joe Bogetich, Cody Powell, and Ryan Rahjes came down from RMR and Spencer Caudle came down from Great Lakes. A huge congrats to Sean Richardson for finishing his comp requirements and racing with us for the first time!!

James used two wins and a second to secure his championship, while Dan picked up the other two wins in his effort to make up the points gap. The on track racing was tremendous, and so was the kart racing saturday evening! My advice: dont let a bunch of CMC and AI drivers rent your karts if you want them back in one piece.

Congrats to all of my fellow Texas drivers and those that have visited us now and again. Its been an awesome season. Thank goodness 2013 starts mid January!