2013 schedule

suck fumes1548534743

So is Harris hill a race now or just an instruction day? 4 local events seems really low compared to previous yrs. Having two out of state races back to back is pretty crazy considering most people have to work.

Harris Hill is not a race weekend and there are 7 race weekends planned.

But I agree NOLA then Hallett back to back will not be possible for some. Why make it hard on the racers?

JJ

But I agree NOLA then Hallett back to back will not be possible for some. Why make it hard on the racers?

JJ

Not sure why you (or anyone) thinks CMC Directors have any control over the schedule. Get w/ NASA TX on that issue. I feel 7 weekends is too many for a season for guyes who do this for fun. If you feel the schedule does not work for you, let them know.

I miss the days of 3 MSR-C's, 2 TWS's and a Hallett for the whole season. I know we have NPR then (same drive as NOLA).

Anyways - complaints noted about the schedule, but you all need to send off an email to Dave about it.

I think the season should not start any sooner than Feb 15th and should end prior to Oct 31st. No reason to not race in August (we have from 2005-2011 w/out any issue). Any of the venues have lights? NOLA?

Edited by Guest

Jan 19-20 MSRH (Race, TT, DE)

Feb 16-17 Harris Hill (Comp School and Instructor Clinic)

March 16-17 MSRC (Race, TT, DE)

April 19-21 TWS (Race, TT, DE, Enduro)

May 4-5 NOLA (Race, TT, DE)

June 22-23 Hallett (Race & TT)

Nationals - Sept 5-8 Miller Motorsports (Race & TT)

Sept 20-22 TWS (Race, TT, DE)

Nov 2-3 Eagle’s Canyon (Race, TT, DE)

Dec TBD TBD

I saw where some of these dates may change. That may have been stopped due to a possible TxA&M home game conflict.

I personally would love to see more races at TWS vs. msr Houston. I like msr cresson though. Haven't raced there in a while.

JJ

Not sure why you (or anyone) thinks CMC Directors have any control over the schedule. Get w/ NASA TX on that issue. I feel 7 weekends is too many for a season for guyes who do this for fun. If you feel the schedule does not work for you, let them know.

I miss the days of 3 MSR-C's, 2 TWS's and a Hallett for the whole season. I know we have NPR then (same drive as NOLA).

Anyways - complaints noted about the schedule, but you all need to send off an email to Dave about it.

I think the season should not start any sooner than Feb 15th and should end prior to Oct 31st. No reason to not race in August (we have from 2005-2011 w/out any issue). Any of the venues have lights? NOLA?

I assumed Dave would see it here ( I doubt he cares though). I don't want to race in August in Texas ever again, have no issue racing in Jan. or Nov. just don't like the two longest road trips back to back. I will also say (not that anyone cares) that MSRH SUCKS!

JMHO

JJ

JJ

I assumed Dave would see it here ( I doubt he cares though). I don't want to race in August in Texas ever again, have no issue racing in Jan. or Nov. just don't like the two longest road trips back to back. I will also say (not that anyone cares) that MSRH SUCKS!

JMHO

JJ

I'll second that opinion about msr Houston!! I've always hated that track. Thank goodness NASA only races there once. Too bad TWS isn't used more than once. Few years back a lot of us boycotted msr Houston haha.