Nationals, Hallett or both?

wastntim

Curious to see who would say they are in for nationals at this point?

How about Hallett?

At this point, I don't see Nationals happening for me. Just too far to trailer. Hallett could be a possibility depending on my workload at the time.

Curious to see who would say they are in for nationals at this point?

How about Hallett?

At this point, I don't see Nationals happening for me. Just too far to trailer. Hallett could be a possibility depending on my workload at the time.

If I have a car I will do both.

Boudy?

• 2 weeks later...

Well here is the Midwest schedule;

The 2013 NASA Midwest schedule;

April 20-21 Autobahn

May 17-19 Putnam Park

June 22-23 Gingerman

July 13-14 Autobahn

August 17-18 Gingerman

September 14-15 Autobahn

October 4-6 Putnam Park

So since Hallet (June 22-23 Hallett Summer Shootout) is on the same date as one of our races, I doubt I will be able to attend. As a regional director I cannot promote a weekend outside of our region. Also with our points races as close as they have been the last couple years it is also going to be a challenge for most of the guys in the region to go as well.

Bryan

April 20-21 Autobahn

May 17-19 Putnam Park

June 22-23 Gingerman

July 13-14 Autobahn

August 17-18 Gingerman

September 14-15 Autobahn

October 4-6 Putnam Park

So since Hallet (June 22-23 Hallett Summer Shootout) is on the same date as one of our races, I doubt I will be able to attend. As a regional director I cannot promote a weekend outside of our region. Also with our points races as close as they have been the last couple years it is also going to be a challenge for most of the guys in the region to go as well.

Bryan

Since a few of you guys from the midwest have made this trip to Hallett (and we thank you for it) why was that not considered when the schedule was made? If Hallett is really supposed to be a race larger than a normal regional race (Summer Shootout) I would think we would want all that could make it. Maybe there was just no other way but we will miss you guys not being at our favorite weekend of the year.

JJ

April 20-21 Autobahn

May 17-19 Putnam Park

June 22-23 Gingerman

July 13-14 Autobahn

August 17-18 Gingerman

September 14-15 Autobahn

October 4-6 Putnam Park

Bryan

Since a few of you guys from the midwest have made this trip to Hallett (and we thank you for it) why was that not considered when the schedule was made? If Hallett is really supposed to be a race larger than a normal regional race (Summer Shootout) I would think we would want all that could make it. Maybe there was just no other way but we will miss you guys not being at our favorite weekend of the year.

JJ

NASA is definately not scheduling our weekends based upon CMC.