Wheel Spacer

DrC

Looking to taking advantage of wider wheel spacing this year and will need to add spacer to reach the new numbers.

Has anyone had any issues with wheel spacer and the type of abuse we put on them? I am looking at the bolt on type to add a full 1in on each side.

The mustang has a 70mm Hubcentric center which should help to ensure alignment.

Anyone going more than 1in ?

94-98 Ford Front 73.25 Rear 72.75

Looking to taking advantage of wider wheel spacing this year and will need to add spacer to reach the new numbers.

Has anyone had any issues with wheel spacer and the type of abuse we put on them? I am looking at the bolt on type to add a full 1in on each side.

The mustang has a 70mm Hubcentric center which should help to ensure alignment.

Anyone going more than 1in ?

94-98 Ford Front 73.25 Rear 72.75

When I bought the 2002 SN95 from Tony G it had the 1" bolt on spacers on the rear and I have been running them for three years without issue. I only use them on the rear.

We test fitted the MB 17x9.5 wheel and a Toyo 275 tire on our Fox Mustang and came to the conclusion that this combo will get us to the max front track width. We're also running the SN95 control arms.

Edited by Guest

I run the 17x9 MB Weapon wheel on my fox and I run a 1/2" spacer on one side and 3/8" spacer on the other and am right at the max track width of 72.75".

Don, check out these guys;

http://www.mustangwheelspacers.com/

They are up near me in Michigan. I use there stuff but run the long 3in ARP studs because I already owned them. Nice stuff

I had 30mm spacers for years when I moved from Fox to SN95 and keept my wheels. Joe & Dave (Anders old car) may still have them.

PS tell them I sent you

Robin