Hey garden tractor owners

cozog1548534733

Does anyone else practice on the tractor? I found myself mowing at top speed and trying to make the turns without lifting. Power sliding on wet grass =

Does anyone else practice on the tractor? I found myself mowing at top speed and trying to make the turns without lifting. Power sliding on wet grass =

Yes and I don't mow anymore. Hitting the fence at full speed in my crapsmans tractor bent the steering linkage so bad that it bent the drive pulley and eventually led to its failure.

I was mowing as fast as it would go in sixth gear. The right tire caught the fence and I stopped immediately. I had to shut the tractor off and pull it out of the fence, because the wheels were so far towed out that it would not back up or go forward anymore. Pull the sterring linkage off which was now in the shape of a U and bend it back so I could finish mowing.

The yard looks much better now that Elaine has started mowing. I don't mow much anymore because of my allergies.

I have two Simplicity riders. Same modle. Different motors. It was a bitch to get the rules changed so we could actually race. I'm up 5 to 3 on the 16 year old, and I'm 6 all with the wife...Season championship this weekend.

I have two Simplicity riders. Same modle. Different motors. It was a bitch to get the rules changed so we could actually race. I'm up 5 to 3 on the 16 year old, and I'm 6 all with the wife...Season championship this weekend.

Kent,

Don't push too hard early....Let the race come to you.

What tire pressures are you running ?

I'm 6 all with the wife...Season championship this weekend.

Ur doin it wrong. You need to let HER win.

Happy wife is a happy life!

Are you running in the cutting class or not cutting class. The cutting class you race with the blades running. A little slower than the other class but is much more exciting in the case of a rollover.....

• 1 month later...