VIR OctoberFast 2013

dejf51548534732

Had a couple of fun races ......1st with rear suspension too tight & the 2nd with moisture increasing as we raced...both fun races at VIR. NASA SE in attendance which added to the fun!

I think those are the best CMC videos I've seen! Loved every minute of it!

How was the car count?

I was the "R" rookie in his windshield most of the race running as wide as I could for the first 1/2 the race!!! Typical MA CMC field with 9 cars. 3-4 cars weren't at the track that weekend but it seems we're always missing a fandom few. Your only 2 hours from VIR, get up here next year!!!!!

I like how y'all have mostly sn95 cars. Down here we have more F body's.

There are about 15 cars in this region that attend at least one event a year. We usually have at least 7 with the largest in my 4 rookie weekends being 12.

7 SN95s

2 fox bodies

4 F bodies

2 older Camaros (not sure what they are called)

I think those are the best CMC videos I've seen! Loved every minute of it!

How was the car count?

I was the "R" rookie in his windshield most of the race running as wide as I could for the first 1/2 the race!!! Typical MA CMC field with 9 cars. 3-4 cars weren't at the track that weekend but it seems we're always missing a fandom few. Your only 2 hours from VIR, get up here next year!!!!!

Absolutely! I've got a 4th gen that just needs a few more things before it gets a cage. Gotta get my comp lisence though. That shouldn't take too long though. I love VIR. I'll be there as often as possible even though I'll be with the SE guys, as long as that's ok.