NASA Rocky Mountain 2013 CMC year end video

BADVENM

Wait until you see the one I'm working on right now.

When you ask for video and no one else shares any, you tend to only get a single perspective.

• Members

I figured as much, but it's still funny. Luckily you had so many POVs it didn't feel that way. If you buy me some cameras, I'll give ya all the video you can stand.

I figured as much, but it's still funny. Luckily you had so many POVs it didn't feel that way. If you buy me some cameras, I'll give ya all the video you can stand.

Sorry, you can buy your own. We used a collection of HD keyfob cameras. Each one with a memory card and the cables is only about 50 bucks from a reliable ebay seller.

Looks like it is now blocked due to copyright issues.

Try vineo.

Hmmm...

This seems to be an intermittent problem. Every time I view it, it seems to work fine, while others seem to have issues with it.

• Members
I can't view it on my iphone or iPad.

Isn't that like viewing on a cell phone? I.E. sometimes I can only see certain videos on a PC that I simply can't get on my phone. Might just be a check box in the settings.

I couldn't get the video to work on my Droid as well. I contacted Beth who produced the video, hopefully she can pull the correct levers to allow it to work on mobile devices. Will update when I hear back.

I contacted Beth who produced the video...
Producer? Sounds like sandbagging to me...

David contracted with former NASA RM Region CMC racer Beth Seliga (she's still one of us ) at 3 Cats Photo to produce the video. I trimmed all the video we took this year down to the more interesting parts and sent it to her. She took the huge pile of mildly interesting videos and photos and used her mad video production skilz to turn it all into something that was infinitely more exciting and watchable.

I can't wait to see it! I've never not been able to watch a YouTube video from my iPhone or iPad before. Maybe there is a setting on her part, but I've never seen it.