A Word on the CMC Windshield Banners

Hyper-Performance

As most of you know, I have been supplying the CMC windshield banners at my cost to racers since I designed them over 4 years ago. I have been able to hold the cost to $11 each plus shipping for several years, and over the last two years have taken a loss on each banner.

Due to significant material cost increases this year, I regret that I will have to raise my price rather than trying to take shortcuts to produce these cost effectively (I tried, it didn't work).

To be straight-forward with everyone, starting March 1st the price will be $15 each plus shipping - this gives me about $.75 profit per banner. If you order before March 1st (2014), I will hold the current $11 cost - in other words, get your orders in now!

Of course, if you order other graphics packages - numbers, class lettering, sponsor stickers, etc. at the same time, I will supply the banners for $14 each.

Sorry for the bad news...I have already gone on a diet to buy tires, I can't afford to give up more.

Thank you for your support through the years, I look forward to keeping everyone looking their best and meeting the rule requirements for years to come, let's go racing!!

- Dave Diehl Hyper-Performance Motorsports

[email protected] 513-892-2038

Dave you have always given us a great price on the products you offer and this new price for the CMC banner still is very reasonable.

I would also like to thank you again for helping me with all the required decals needed to meet CMC rules when I first started. What I have and the placement has never been questioned and I when first starting out this was just one more requirement I did not have to worry about.

I am thinking about putting CMC banners on my trailer, can you tell me what size they are as provided? My banner was cut down to fit and I was not sure what size they were. If that does not work I am open for any suggestions you may have.

Also since I consider you a paid sponsor to my racing( I pay your) there may be some room for promoting you service on the side of the trailer. Let me know and thanks again.

These guys are great! I ordered a few windshield banners last year before Nationals I think. They shipped my order before my check for payment arrived, cant say that about many if any.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Dave, you've been a great supporter of CMC and other NASA classes and I appreciate it. Those banners are a bargain even with your tiny price increase. Thanks again.