Event Costs

D Algozine

Have other regions experienced significant increases in entry fees over the last couple years, or just MW & GL ?

Starting next week, costs for 2 day weekend at a typical track will be $380 to $400, and premium tracks will be $500.

I started DE with M-A in 2011, racing late 2013. Seems a 5% increase per year has been normal. The prices you posted are right in line with what we're paying with the exception of no "premium" tracks around here.....although VIR seems to be regularly upgrading and keeps raising daily rates to NASA so I expect track weekend prices to increase there more than others.

Thankfully a brand new track is currently under construction between our 2 main tracks. Pavement should be laid soon with racing to start late summer!!! (no idea what track costs will be)

• Members
Looks like RM region events are $319 for a full weekend 2015. Last year my records show about $309 for a full weekend.

And, IIRC, the year before that was 300 flat seein' how we don't have none of them ther fancy pants "premium" tracks around these hyar parts.