Enduro Info for April 6th 3 hour

Neil D.

• Members

Hello Racers!

Our next endurance race is one week away and I wanted an opportunity to talk with each of you about improvements I can make before this next enduro or for the remainder of the season.

First - We will have a bunch of new racers with us at this next event and even if they are not ready to run an enduro I would like to them to be able to experience it and see what it is all about. I will be asking if some of you can have some newbies join you on your pit crews etc. so they can experience the awesomeness first hand. Please let me know if you are open to this and I’ll arrange some help!

There have been a few minor changes to the rules regarding fueling. Take a look through the rule book and make sure you’re familiar with it!

Live streams! - I need your livestream info please! We will have a live directory during the race so race fans have access to all of your streams. Please when you post them tag us with the hashtag #drivenasa #nasawerc

I’m going to ask you all to be a little early to grid for this race. I’d like you to be set up like the 25 hour where the cars are grid on the front straight. This makes for a badass picture and I don’t see a downside. I’ll be walking through the field with a live camera introducing the cars, team, and I would love to get a few quick words from your team. This will be a live intro to the race and I’ll then promote our page that has your teams live stream links on it (hopefully I’ll create some hype for more viewers!). Then if all goes well I’ll do the same thing after the race and also film the awards so everyone watching at home can see that you actually get something when you go away for these crazy weekends!

Look for my next email about improvements in classes and pre race tech stuff. I know some of you want a little bit more regulation to make sure we are all playing fair and I’m all about that.

Remember it’s my job to keep this series as awesome as it has been and to make it more awesome this coming year so any ideas or recommendations -  please let me know!

Cheers,

Neil Daly
WERC Series Leader
[email protected]