Garage refund policy?

Andrew Newell

We are traveling from the west coast in an attempt to make the championship race. We have had some issues lining up the transport. We had reserved and paid for a garage. What is the refund policy at this point if we needed to cancel the garage rental?

Thanks!

Andrew Newell

• National Staff
On 8/1/2019 at 9:25 AM, Andrew Newell said:

We are traveling from the west coast in an attempt to make the championship race. We have had some issues lining up the transport. We had reserved and paid for a garage. What is the refund policy at this point if we needed to cancel the garage rental?

Thanks!

Andrew Newell

Your Championships entry (including the garage) is fully refundable minus a $95 handling fee.

Thank you Marie,

I had entered in the NASA Mid-O race for SPEC E46. I had also reserved a garage for that race. Unfortunately, I need to request a cancellation of the test day, race registration and garage. I understand there is a non refundable $95 charge associated with this.

Thank you and please let me know if there are any questions that I did not answer.

• National Staff
4 hours ago, Andrew Newell said:

Thank you Marie,

I had entered in the NASA Mid-O race for SPEC E46. I had also reserved a garage for that race. Unfortunately, I need to request a cancellation of the test day, race registration and garage. I understand there is a non refundable $95 charge associated with this.

Thank you and please let me know if there are any questions that I did not answer.

No problem Andrew. I just refunded your entry minus the $95 handling fee. Sorry to hear you can't make it!

Thank you for processing that Marie. I'm bummed we cant make it too. I see the race registration and garage refund came through. Could you also please refund the test day fee?

-Andrew

• National Staff
1 hour ago, Andrew Newell said:

Thank you for processing that Marie. I'm bummed we cant make it too. I see the race registration and garage refund came through. Could you also please refund the test day fee?

-Andrew

Sorry I missed that, it was on a separate receipt. Got ya taken care of :)