GM 17x10 race wheels with Hoosier Rains for sale

tkarttrev

For Sale:

(4) 17x10 aluminum wheels that fit GM Camaro,Firebird, Corvette bolt patern. These wheels are painted black and all spin true and are unbent. There are scratches and wear marks on the finish, but these wheels are otherwise in good shape. They were used on our Grand Am Cup Camaro in 2002 and 2003. I do not know the brand, but have included pictures of the markings on the backside of the spokes.

Mounted on the wheels are Hoosier 275/40/17 rain tires. These tires were new in 2003 and run once at the Glen for about 10 laps. The tires have been stored in a climate controlled garage and out of direct sunlight. The tread lugs on the tires still have very sharp edges for the most part and tread depth is like new. These would make a great set of spare / rain wheels for AI.

Asking $750 obo and I will ship anywhere in the USA (you pay shipping costs) Please email [email protected]

img_2343.jpg

img_2344.jpg

img_2345.jpg

img_2346.jpg

img_2347.jpg

img_2349.jpg

img_2350.jpg

img_2337.jpg

img_2340.jpg

img_2341.jpg

img_2342.jpg

http://www.tkartsusa.com

I will sell the tires for $250 and wheels for $500 if seperated. I also have 2 spare unmounted rains, same size, same condition. $75 each plus shipping.

Trevor

• 2 weeks later...