1985 Porsche 944

BoostedLSX1320

*Price reduced to $1950 this weekend only. The wheels alone are worth half the price.*

My plan was to build a 944 Spec racecar since it is very inexpensive to build and race.

I removed the interior, and removed some of the components around the engine. I was planning to remove everything from the shell to add a cage and paint the interior, engine bay, and exterior.

Cons:

- The only issue I have found was slight rust in one corner of the battery box under the windshield. (This is common and would only take a few minutes to patch if someone wanted to.)

The pros:

- Garage kept by previous owner and myself.

- The car is in great condition both cosmetically and functionally.

- Only 123,000 miles.

- The engine ran great and the car drove flawlessly from Columbia SC to Anderson SC and around town for the few weeks before I started taking it apart.

- I’ll include a Lindsey Racing oil pan baffle ($68.95). This is designed to keep oil at the pick-up tube during lateral accelerations on a track. https://www.lindseyracing.com/LR/Parts/PANBAF.html

- The car has Fuchs aluminum alloy wheels. 

- All removed parts are included. The only items thrown out were the passenger seat and carpet.

- All hardware has been bagged and labeled.

- Located in 29642 (Easley, SC)

- $2,800

I have started back in school and will put racing on hold for 3-4 years. I don’t need this taking up space in my garage. My loss is your gain. Detailed pictures can be sent per request. Call or text 864-ThreeOne8-Three8Eight2

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg