SEBECO and the NP01

SEBECO.

Hello,

I'm sure most of you are aware that SEBECO Motorsport have taken over the NP01 program from Elan Motorsport Technologies but I thought I'd introduce our company here as well.

We are based in Hoschton GA and both myself (Ben Cooper) and co-owner Ed Sullivan have worked in professional motorsport most of our working lives, including Formula 1, Indycar, Le Mans and Super Bike racing.

The acquisition of the NP01 program will allow us produce the cars cheaper than before and by manufacturing in house we will provide all spares directly to NP01 owners. We are currently in the process of moving all inventory from Elan to our facility having already collected all the parts from HAAS.  We are open for business with new car sales and parts as well as any technical inquiries. Please do not hesitate to contact us! 

We will also keep you up to date with plans for the future which are well under way. We are looking at a power bump and sensible aero upgrades. These are in development so I can't give you specific numbers just yet.

Any existing NP01 owners that haven't contacted us, please do. We would like to get to know you all and where the cars are located.

Thanks

Ben

www.sebecomotorsport.com

email: [email protected]

Tel: 678 863 8606 

• 3 weeks later...