Are 06 HPDE schedules out yet?

jerseybrandon

Thanks Ev. Any NE reps out there?

Brandon

Since there was a change in ownership, I would be they are still working things out. You sound like me, chomping at the bit waiting for the season to start!!

Are you planning on coming to Summit Point this year? They are fun tracks to drive... no matter which one NASA runs on.

Thanks Ev. Any NE reps out there?

Brandon

Since there was a change in ownership, I would be they are still working things out. You sound like me, chomping at the bit waiting for the season to start!!

Are you planning on coming to Summit Point this year? They are fun tracks to drive... no matter which one NASA runs on.

I sure am chomping... Im dying to get some tarmac practice for the hillclimb season and tarmac rallies in my rally car. Plus it will look cool out there with the "normal" cars.

I will be doing Jefferson circuit in May, as it is the first PHA event. I just want to be warmed up for it and get a chance to really hammer down on the car before hitting a road course when it counts.

Brandon