WTB 2 or 4 225/50/14 Kumho Victorracers

kbrew8991

looking for the following

RA1s found, thanks

Two or Four - 225 50 14 Kumho Victorracers (shaved or used)

Im trying to match these up with the sets of front tires I have for my MR2, so the size, brand, compound, etc needs to be what Im asking for so it will work as I want it to

Email me with what you've got, Id like to not spend toooo much over ~$100 for a decent pair, but I could go higher if they're in awesome shape (and we'll work out shipping on top that if needed)

Thanks in Advance!!

email me with what you've got

brewerk (at) clemson.edu

Edited by Guest

Not that it's exactly what your looking for, but I have three Hoosier R3S03 tires in 225/50/14 size. (Had 4, but flat spotted one). Cheap, but shipping from west coast (91702) might be prohibitive.

Hello -

I have 4 225/50/14 RA1's that still have a ton of tread left on them - you can still see the four grooves which indicates 4/32" I believe. I'd like to sell them as a set for $175. Also they are currently mounted on 14x7 Borbet rims - I can dismount the tires or sell as a package. Let me know!

- Mark

thanks for those RA1s Markus, looked great and arrived very fast... great guy to do buisness with

now if I can only get my hands on 4 - 225/50/14 Victorracers I'll be set

You might not be asking for the right thing... the Victoracer doesn't come in a 225-50-14... Check out the Ecsta V70A which does come in that size:

http://www.kumhousa.com/Products/PtnDetails.asp?mainCatID=1&PtnID=V70A

This tire was formerly known as the Ecsta V700... Don't know for sure when Kumho changed the name, but they may have changed it to avoid confusion with the Victoracer which also carried the "V700" designation.