2002 Z06 Autocross/HPDE car for sale with Extras

ConeEater

New to NASA, as I was planning on starting with HPDE events and move towards TT in time, but going into a different direction now and decided to sell my Z06.

Car has always been setups as an SCCA stock/street class solo car, fully prepped for the rules there.

Car is located in Knoxville, TN and has a clean TN title in hand.

2002 Millenium Yellow Corvette Z06.  
114,XXX miles currently. Boutght in October 2008 with 53,000 ish on it.
The good:
Original paint and panels. Interior is 100% original and stock. Engine is 100% stock and has never been tore apart or modified. Transmission is a replacement after reverse failed about 5K miles ago. Replacement is out of a Z06 with 30K miles on it.
In 2015, the car was overhauled by Danny Popp and the torque tube & rear diff were rebuilt, along with a new clutch & flywheel, remote clutch bleeder, clutch master and slave cylidners. Oil pressure sensor and rear main seal were replace at that time as well.
Fall of 2019 I replaced the radiator and hoses and installed a Moroso engine oil separator.
The bad:
Front left fender has damage from hitting cones as well as a crack in the lower section of the nose. These came from hitting cones over the past 10 years. 
Driver's side air deflector it beat up and will need replaced.
Passenger fender has some clear coat that is peeling. 
Driver's side seat has minor wear showing thru @ the stitching ( see pictures )

Extras that come with the car at the advertised price:
Tire trailer - tractor supply 4x6 with truck box and tire mounting bar. ( brand new axle installed in March of 2020 ).
2 Extra sway bars .  One is the OEM Z06 bar, the other is the old Addco "Strano bar". Currently the car has the big Hotchkis (32 mm) bar on OEM endlinks.
1 full set of OEM Speedline Z06 wheels 
2 OEM C5 base rear wheels ( SSR/AS legal for front use )
Original Titanium axle back exhaust. Currently has Stainless works axle back with custom Black tips .
2 sets of Hoosier A7s. 1 set is a scrub set ( could get a full local season on them ) and 1 set has less than 30 runs ( currently mounted ) that were used @ 2019 Solo Nationals where the car placed 10th and 16th ( fastest C5Z in SSR this past season @ solo nationals ).
GM performance valve springs  ( not installed )
OEM shift knob ( currently has delrin knob  - see photos )

Have a replacement speaker grill for the driver's side door. The original got caught on something and bent.

Do not want to separate anything and want to sell as entire package. I can de-sticker the car as well if the buyer wishes. Asking $15,000

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XfsAGNaycq_vRG8Qv6J4K_dE-fd7awnN?usp=sharing

Can reach me @ 

Z06autocrosser  at gmail dot com

Edited by ConeEater

• 2 weeks later...