Awards on hold

Asha'man

So back in the spring of '19, I placed highly enough in a couple of races to qualify for contingency money. I went through the submission process as I understood it, got confirmation emails saying my submissions had been received, and thought that was that. Later in the year I was told differently, that there was more to the submission process that I was not previously aware of, so I registered on the website (had a snafu with toyoracerrebates.com, which looks totally identical to nasatoyobucks.com, but got that figured out through tech support), and resubmitted my qualifying races from earlier in the year. Disheartened by this process, I saw that they were on hold and figured I'd get some kind of notification when they weren't, though no such notification ever arrived. Later in the year, after the race season, it turned out that I placed third in my region for CMC. This placement, however, does not generate a "race results" PDF (a known flaw, from what I can tell) and so, still disheartened from the overly complicated process earlier in the year, I submitted a screenshot of the application that showed our region's final results, including mine, as I could see no other way to submit those results.

Point being, I qualified for Toyo Bucks multiple times through the year and made good faith efforts to submit said results, and was thwarted at every turn by the process. Maybe I'm just a dumbass (very possible) but I would like to claim those legitimately-earned contingencies so I can race for the remainder of this abbreviated race season. 

Attachment is of the email from May '19 that I thought meant I had successfully submitted my race results.

Thank you.

Screenshot_20200604-113745.png

• National Staff

Hello @Asha'man

Thank you for reaching out and I do apologize for the trouble you had last season attempting to redeem Toyo Bucks. Given the massive size of this program, we do our best to make sure that the process is as clear as possible and make sure that there are avenues for drivers to ask questions. The most important part is to resolve these issues as they come up and not wait , the sooner we can take care of it, the faster and easier it will be to get your Toyo Bucks. 

Unfortunately, Toyo cannot process any claims from the 2019 racing season as we are well into the 2020 racing season. Any Toyo Bucks issued during the current racing season must be redeemed at the end of the resepective seasons year (i.e Toyo Bucks issued in May 2019 must be redeemed within 90 days of being issued and no later than December 31, 2019)  

The program rules and requirements are clearly stated on the Toyo Program Page - https://prizes.drivenasa.com/toyo-tires-contingency-program/ and if there is someething drivers are unsure of, they can always ask questions here on our #DRIVENASA Forums or you can email us or reach us via social media and we will help as soon as we can. 

If you need help or any claification redeeming contingency awards for this year, please reach out to me directly and I will make sure that you are taken care of. 

Thanks