Turbo Miata vs. everything!

rrrracer

• National Staff

Very cool. Make sure to check the latest rules (updated v3.9.5 already available for download--I'm about to announce the updates in a post I'm writing). A bunch of guys were not understanding the intent of our +12 shocks mod rule, and our +9 programmable electronics rule. Hopefully, they are more clear now . Either way, that car is awsome. I loved it when you came up on that wide body Carrera near the end of the video, and he tried to not give you the point-by and stay ahead of you . Passing expensive Porsche's in a FWD Neon is a lot of fun also

Good luck this year. Hopefully, you'll be in TTB or TTA by Nationals (I think I'm going to run in TTC again this year)

Well like I said, looking ahead at what I want to do to the car, it should be close to the A group (if not deep into it lol) But I am looking forward to more Time Trials this year, whatever the class! Thanx all for the kind comments.

S