Sparco Corsa NEW Nor Cal

speedmonkey

I took it out of the box, sat in it, and tried to mount it in my car. I was having issues ( specfic to my car ) so I have decided to sell this seat and shell out the big bucks for a seat I know will work. That is the only reason I am selling.

This is a very nice seat. Deep in the butt, and tall leg supports. Nice wide shoulder supports work well and feel very comfortable. Lots of room to move your arms around. If your car is a street car as well, a seat like this would be ideal.

The seat is perfect except for some lint from sitting in it and some light scratching around the mounting points. Otherwise it is a brand new.

Asking $650. Discounted because of the scratching. Shipping will be extra, but I will be willing to work it out with you so the cost of the whole thing won't go up too much. I have already purchased my replacement seat, so I need to move the Sparco. Plus it is taking up hella space in my office

[email protected]

Ok people. If you are local and come pick up the seat from me I will accept $600.

I will ship the seat anywhere in the U.S. for $650.

WHAT A DEAL! Come on, someone wants this seat right?