Grand Am Cup Hoosier Road Racing Tires - CHEAP

swhiteh3

We have posted another auction on eBay for Used Hooser Grand-Am Cup Spec Road Racing Tires. We are blowing them out for an unbelievable $200 per set of four!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8031964040

The auction is for 275/35/18, but 275/40/17s are also available. Contact me privately for 17s.

Are the 275's still available? Awaiting a response from my pm.

Thanks

We have received MANY PMs.

Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen complications in this weekend, Brian, Dean, and I were not able to sort through the tires to match them into sets, count them, and get them ready to ship. This may have to wait until after we return from Daytona.

So please be patient. I will be contacting people based on the order the PMs came in.

Thanks for the interest.

• 1 month later...

Because of the lack of tires we have right now, we've decided to put them up on eBay. Auction 8040642019 is for 17s, and 8040642354 is for 18s. Winning bidders will be getting our best sets, which are fastnastic condition - probably like 85-90% of their life left in them. Runner-up bidders will get second-chance offers for the 2nd best sets, etc.