1999 Mustang Cobra parts for sale

V8cobra99

I turned my 1999 Mustang Cobra into a race car and I have a lot of parts for sale. Contact me for prices, I am open to prices. All the parts have pics on my site and they are all in good shape and some are new.

Thottle body, stock

Kenny Brown Sport Front springs 650-750lbs

Rear seat set complete

Front and rear seat bets sets

Door panels

Windows for doors with mechinisms

Dash parts, Dash guts

Dash Gauge cluster, 1999/2001 Cobra white set

AC condensor radiator

Radiator, stock

AC pump, one new, one original

Manifold headers

Power steering pump set

Wiring harness, complete new set with Computer system

Air intake new from throttle body to air filter

Rear racing spoiler 65in X 8in x 8in

Speakers, rear, Mach460 system amps/speaker set

Interior panels front and rear

http://photos.yahoo.com/v8cobra99 see parts for Sale section

Andy

• 1 month later...

Andy,

First I wanted to say I really like your car and have enjoyed viewing your progress through your pics.

I wanted to know if you still have the seat belts. I I have a 02 GT that I am making into an AI car, but for now its still in transition and I seem to have lost the passenger front belt when I installed my cage. Would you be interested in selling me the front passenger belt?

Also I wanted to know what you did about your power steering, I see its for sale. I wanted to remove my power steering for weight savings but my car uses a Hydra boost tying the brake booster to the power steering. Did you replace your brake system?

Thanks

Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes, I still have the stock seat belts. Email me at [email protected] and let me know what a price, I guess around $25 bucks.

I still have the stock power steering system in. The reason I have new extra parts is they came with a ford crate motor.

That is awesome you are building an AI car. How can we help you??

The series is really growing, we would love for you to join.

Andy Bowman

haha, I was looking through your brake duct pictures and thinking to myself, damn, that looks exactly like mine! turns out it was! I like the mounts you made on the calipers, I need to do that this year.

white_2kgt - ya, I had saved on my PC various pics from your site and others to see how the brake ducting might work.... your pics helped, but I ended up doing it a little different on mine....

andy

white_2kgt - ya, I had saved on my PC various pics from your site and others to see how the brake ducting might work.... your pics helped, but I ended up doing it a little different on mine....

andy

yea, yours are what I will probably end up with, I dont' like having to run them to the back of the caliper, the front LCA crushes the duct under hard compression. just not enough hrs in the day, ya know