Maxxis Tire Contingency point of contact?

Magus2727

I have submitted and received confirmation from NASA for claim on April 28th.  I still have not received a tire or email from Maxxis as of June 6th.  

Is there anyway to do follow up to see the status or what might be taking longer than normal?  I usually would have a tire within two weeks of submitting the documents. 

Thanks

Chris

• National Staff

Hello Chris, 

It says the tires were shipped out on 4/29. I will verify with maxxis and have them reach out to you 

Thanks

• National Staff

@Magus2727Looks like Maxxis was having some supply constraints last month and there was a delay in shipping tires. You should be getting your tires shortly and Maxxis will process the rest of the claims as soon as possible 

Thanks

I think its not just Maxxis who's having issues when it comes to delay shipping. It took a while for the Dick Cepek tires of my truck to be delivered last month but I'm not in a hurry. 

Edited by chinotalk

• 2 months later...

@Aldrin V. I have 3 more submissions (two of which are just recent) but one was accepted via a NASA Email on Aug 4th @ 9:22PM.  I am curious as to the expected delivery time frame for Maxxis and the contingency.  Another post asking about time appears to be about 5-6 weeks from submission to shipping (Submitted June 24th, tire shipped Aug 4th).

Thank you. 

• National Staff
On 9/2/2021 at 10:23 AM, Magus2727 said:

@Aldrin V. I have 3 more submissions (two of which are just recent) but one was accepted via a NASA Email on Aug 4th @ 9:22PM.  I am curious as to the expected delivery time frame for Maxxis and the contingency.  Another post asking about time appears to be about 5-6 weeks from submission to shipping (Submitted June 24th, tire shipped Aug 4th).

Thank you. 

I can find out for you. I can imagine that Maxxis is not immune from the shipping delays that we have all been experiencing across the supply chain. I will reach out to Maxxis and if I hear back Ill let you know  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 5:27 PM, Aldrin V. said:

I can find out for you. I can imagine that Maxxis is not immune from the shipping delays that we have all been experiencing across the supply chain. I will reach out to Maxxis and if I hear back Ill let you know  

Aldrin, 

I know with championship going on this last week has kept things busy and likely there is still a bunch of finalizing and post that needs to be done.  But just following up on this tire contingency. 

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Aldrin V. Sorry to keep bugging on this topic.  I have my last event of the 2021 season in 2 weeks out and may need to be figuring out a tire solution if the 3 tires pending receiving from MAXXIS from Aug and July event are not going to be processed.  I wish there was a better way to see the status or way to contact Maxxis (although I know that this causes issues with now people contacting Maxxis).    Any information that can be provided would be appreciated.  

• National Staff
59 minutes ago, Magus2727 said:

Got my tires!  Yea!  Thank you for any and all behind the scenes stuff that my have been worked or looked at. 

Chris 

You're Welcome!

• 1 year later...
On 6/7/2021 at 9:10 AM, Aldrin V. said:

Hello Chris, 

It says the tires were shipped out on 4/29. I will verify with maxxis and have them reach out to you 

Thanks

Hello Sir, I'm having the same issue as OP and was just curious if you could see if they were processed or not. Thank you!

• National Staff
On 11/18/2022 at 11:19 AM, KrisPBakon said:

Hello Sir, I'm having the same issue as OP and was just curious if you could see if they were processed or not. Thank you!

Hi Kris, 

I responded to you via the support request email you sent. 

Thanks