Seat Question

Zero Bar

I've been looking around for affordable but good quallity seats. I'm a big guy at 6'2" and 240 lbs, so finding a seat that fits is tough. I'm aware of Kirkey and it's high on the list, but has anyone ever heard of Richardson Racing? I found their site, the seats look nice and they make them big enough for me but are very inexpensive compared to any other seat I've seen, $190 for an aluminum bucket. It seems a bit too cheap compared to any other seat I've seen, does anyone have any experience with them?

http://www.rrpinc.com/catalog/sportsman_racing_seats.htm

Most of the common racing seat companies make the seats in different sizes. If you can find a local speed shop, usually they have samples. You are using this seat for racing? You want an FIA approved seat then and if you dont get an FIA approved unit, still get a good seat that has the seat backing bolt hole, which I recommend anyway, since it tri-angulates the seat to the floor and the back to the roll cage.

andy