TTFs For Nationals

GAC

Well, it looks like it's going to be slow going in SoCal for TTF, but anyone anywhere c'mon out. That said, what's the count nationally for those in TTF that plan to come to Mid-Ohio?

1. GAC-- 1991 Nissan NX2000

Dave R, 1992 Honda Civic VX hatch from NorCal.

I've had a Honda Challenge H4 build in the pipeline for a long time now while my mechanic has been busy with real $$$ jobs. The trans (still on the bench) is complete, but the engine swap (a mildly improved 1.6L SOHC D16 from a Civic Si) and brake conversion (to Civic Si fronts and rear drum-to-disk conversion) has sort of languished. Now that Nationals are looming, he's almost ready to give me his attention and I'm afraid I'm going to have to hold him back! I'm afraid of winding up in no-man's land vis a vis accumulating so many points I get bumped into another bracket without enough events left to qualify for Nationals.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but my intent right now is to go to Ohio in TTF...

• 2 weeks later...

'06 Scion tC from Midwest.

If I can make enough events. I have to spend a big chunk of the summer "Over There", so I don't know if I'll have enough starts to make the big show.

'06 Scion tC from Midwest.

If I can make enough events. I have to spend a big chunk of the summer "Over There", so I don't know if I'll have enough starts to make the big show.

Well...we do hope to see you there!