Greg, how's the TT website coming??

Red Tornado

• National Staff

I've been working on it everyday since the web designer turned it over to us a few days ago. We are working out some bugs, and trying to make it as functional for the Regional TT Directors as possible. So, hopefully it will be up and running by next week.

• National Staff

It's a part-time job that I do full-time Actually, I've got a pretty cool job this weekend and huge weekend schedule for the next 2 months after. I'm working as one of the track physicians at California Speedway for the NASCAR events this weekend. Then, the next weekend I'm heading to Moroso in Florida as the NASA National Rep, and to help out with TT and PT. The following weekend I'm racing, competing in TT, and running the TT event and download sessions at Cal Speedway. Then, I'm going out to see you guys at Road Atlanta on March 17th. I get a weekend break, then it starts up again for another 2 months, when I go to Summit Point at the end of March.

This is going to be a very cool Spring for me.

I'm working as one of the track physicians at California Speedway for the NASCAR events this weekend.

Wow! You better bring extra bandaids since Tony Stewart will be there.

• 2 weeks later...