Greg, question for run group

Red Tornado

• National Staff

I'm not sure what your point is about it being a mixed group, but the rules are clear, regardless of what type of group there is:

9.1 Numbers and Class Designation

All NASA TT cars must display a three-digit number on both sides and the rear of the car unless a one or two digit number has been permanently assigned to that vehicle by NASA TT administration. Numbers must be of a contrasting color to the car or otherwise clearly visible, at least 8-inches high with a 1.5-inch stroke for the sides, and four inches high for the rear. NASA TT cars must also display a class designation on both sides and the rear of the car in a four-inch height in contrasting color to the car. Class Designations shall be TT followed by the group number. For example, an A Group competitor would display “TTA” as a class designation.

Yes after I posted I thought.hmmm maybe I should check the rules.

Thus why some of us can't watch a baby and try to email/post at same time.

Greg,

You saw my car at WS last weekend. It has a 12" high, permanent number "5" on the sides and front. Is this number available for TT, or will I need a number assigned to me different than this one?

Paperwork coming this week for Provisional License. Thanks!

• National Staff

Mike,

I'll check on that for you. Someone does have #5 already, but he may want to switch it. I'll hold #15 for you in the mean time, until I hear from him.

• National Staff

Steve, we are running out of one and two digit numbers in SoCal, and I can only give them to guys who are also racing, and need to use one or two digit numbers. (Mike is going to be racing after Cal Speedway).