Track config for TT Nationals

zuperdave

NASA always seems to run the "pro" course, which is the straight shot from 1 to the keyhole. Which is kind of a shame, because I enjoy the "club" course with that little chicane. Then again, I drive a momentum car so of course I like that. On the other hand one advantage of the "pro" course is that does open up another nice passing zone.

- Markus

I thought same setup as SCCA has used the past several years.

OK, you guys. So far, I'm stictly a NASA NorCal guy (altho that's going to change when I come to play with you at BW in April and at the crossover event in June), and I don't know the nomenclature the SCCA or Mid-Ohio uses for the configuration we are going to run.

I'm looking for a map of the track we are going to run in TT. I was hoping for the "common" name of the configuration. Any pointers to a track map for our circuit?

Thanks

• National Staff

Dave,

Go to the NASANationals.com site and click on track map/in car video. You will see what we are talking about at the south side of the track.

Or you could just go to http://www.midohio.com and get the track map from there. As was stated above, the Ohio/Indiana region has always used what is considered the "Pro Course". That would be a straight up the hill from turn 1 into the keyhole.