Mad Props to Derrick Malcolm

GAC

Bent a wheel in a two-off excursion at Cal Speedway this past weekend. The other wheel suffered a mild ding. Derrick Malcom loaned me a pair of wheels and tires to get me through the rest of Sunday. This is what it's all about, and why NASA and its competitors stand out. Thanks, Derrick!

Again, glad i could be of help. I'm sure it will come back to haunt you sooner or later...

Ha, I've helped plenty of people when they needed it. Oh, guess what...I have brake problems now too!!!

• Members
Again, glad i could be of help. I'm sure it will come back to haunt you sooner or later...

hey, nice dual semi spin comming out of 3. dunno if you remember that in the 4th session on saturday? I recovered it first and went on only to break my throttle cable a little while later. Anyways, was fun playing widchu.

Say, dont those wheels and tires put Dan in TTE? Hmmm.....

Say, dont those wheels and tires put Dan in TTE? Hmmm.....

Ah, Shawn, the beauty of being an honest competitor is that I wouldn't have run the SE-R Cup 225/45R15s even if they would have fit my car. Derrick luckily had two spare 205/50R15s, the same size I run. The wheels, however, were much heavier and were narrower with less ideal offset than my Trak_Lites.

Nice try sucka!

hey, nice dual semi spin comming out of 3. dunno if you remember that in the 4th session on saturday? I recovered it first and went on only to break my throttle cable a little while later. Anyways, was fun playing widchu.

Remember... I did it twice in a row. The first one i give a 4 (on a scale of 1-10), but the second was about an 8. And it was quite fun.

And thank again Shawn for letting me use your drill and ez-out.