Dyno'd more than Certification form, less than Classification form

Carlos Mejia

I plan on running Toyo RR's and take advantage of the added hp. If i only dyno more than my actual dyno sheets but less than the hp i am allowed for my weight, will i be disqualified? 

My area the temperatures in the hundreds. Elevation is 2600ft. Laguna Seca is is around 75 degrees and about 100ft elevation. I know the dyno's corrected should be the same.

• National Staff
12 hours ago, Carlos Mejia said:

I plan on running Toyo RR's and take advantage of the added hp. If i only dyno more than my actual dyno sheets but less than the hp i am allowed for my weight, will i be disqualified? 

My area the temperatures in the hundreds. Elevation is 2600ft. Laguna Seca is is around 75 degrees and about 100ft elevation. I know the dyno's corrected should be the same.

As long as you Dyno less than the number on your Car Classification Form, you are okay.  If it is higher, then you run into this rule:

Competitors are permitted (and encouraged) to enter an Average HP on the ST/TT Car
Classification Form that is higher than that showing on their certified Dyno report to allow
room for Dyno variance (between the pre-competition testing done by the competitor and
any compliance testing performed by ST Officials). Note that it is a procedural violation
(8.4.3) any time that a Dyno test results in a higher Avg HP than that listed on the Car
Classification Form, regardless of the calculated Adjusted Wt/Power Ratio.