First Gen RX-7 EP or SU starter car with lots or extras

ErickVW

I am selling my 1980 RX-7 with full GSL-SE running gear and 4 port 13B streetport done by Racing Beat and Freshened by Mike Johnson with dellorto carb. Along with the car comes everything that came off an EP car... Full racing suspension, coil overs, eibachs, tokicos, steel braided lines, strut brace, heim joint watts linkage, 5 transmissions, 84 GSL-SE streetport motor built by Mike Johnson, lots of fuel injection parts, fiberglass fender flares, 6 puck racing clutch, lightweight steel flywheel, racing pressure plate, 15x7 panasports, two sets of GSL-SE stock rims with Kumho race tires on them, Autopower bolt in cage, and lots of other things I can't remember. There is also some 12A engine stuff, a popped bridgeport, stock early 12A in pieces, windage tray, racing oil pan, adjustable oil pressure regulator, light weigt flywheel, 4 puck clutch, racing pressure plate, and some other miscellaneous things. I need to get rid of all this stuff, don't have time to combine it all in to a complete fast ready to go RX-7. If you are looking to go fast in a first gen then this is the package for you. $3,500 takes it all. E-mail me at [email protected] or respond to this post if you are interested, I am located in the bay area and would be willing to transport to close by.

• 3 weeks later...

Everything is still for sale as a complete package and at a reduced price... $3,200 now takes it all. Get lots of great stuff for a first gen for a really cheap price.