'05 Trailex Open Race Car Trailer 20' T-Rack Diamond Deck

ptracer

This trailer has had one owner and traveled to 6 NASA events last summer. Like New. Full Width Tire Rack, Storage Box, Fully decked diamond plate, Wide Self Storing ramps. Surge Brakes, Radials, Mounted Spare. Weighs around 700 lbs. Asking Price $6,900.00

Email and I'll send you photos.

Jeff Diffenderfer

Saginaw, MI

989-295-8169

The Trailex models are full sized car trailers. This one is large enough to handle a Corvette C6 Z06. I used it to carry my Mazdaspeed MX-5 and my Nissan 350Z Roadster. The model number is CT-7541. It has a carrying capacity of 4,100 lbs. And according to the spec sheet weighs 895 lbs. probably a little more with the accessories.

Spec sheet URL:

https://www.trailex.com/showspec.cfm?id=29&mcat=92&cat_id=92&img=otspec.gif&txt=otspec.txt

There are several components on the trailer which cannot be made of aluminum. The axles, brakes, bolts and nuts for example. Otherwise all of the structural members, ramps, decking, tongue, tire rack, utility box are aluminum. that's why it only weights 895 lbs.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
This trailer has had one owner and traveled to 6 NASA events last summer. Like New. Full Width Tire Rack, Storage Box, Fully decked diamond plate, Wide Self Storing ramps. Surge Brakes, Radials, Mounted Spare. Weighs around 700 lbs. Asking Price $6,900.00

Email and I'll send you photos.

Jeff Diffenderfer

Saginaw, MI

989-295-8169

this will going tough but the weight of 700 lbs is much harder to get maybe all made of aluminum plate

aluminum plate